Thursday, August 20, 2009

Phone number

Okay, I have a phone number! You can call me from any American phone (land or mobile). It'll cost as much as it would to call someone in Downers Grove. My number is 630-427-4163.

I do not have a voice mail (as far as I can tell), so you will not be able to leave a message

I can receive text messages (costs the same as if I was living in Downers Grove)

You can call between 4 pm and 7 pm or 2 am and 9 am (your time). I will be sleeping or in school the rest of the time.

Okay, time for sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey--We continue to love your blog and we really enjot the videos. It sounds like your host family is very nice. The boys will gain so much from you and you from them. The cultural differences are so interesting. We'll try calling you today or tomorrow. We love you-stay safe. G & G

    ReplyDelete